Like anything else, too
much pizza can be
bad for you, but most
nutritionists and fitness
experts agree that
pizza in moderation is a
Bonus Video Coverage:
Test chef Brian Hernandez
journeys to St. Petersburg, Florida,
to discuss pizza and nutrition with
Pizza Diet inventor Matt McClellan.
FREE POSTER DOWNLOAD:
Visit pmq.com/freedownload to
get your FREE 11” x 17” poster:
“Body by Pizza: 7 Reasons to Enjoy
Your Favorite Food Without Worry,”
featuring our model Caysie Lagrone!
to enjoy Reasons 7your FAVORITE FOOD
is the pizza industry’s
and marketing media
company, with 17
years’ experience in
providing the best
1. Keypizzaingredients, includinganti-oxidant- richtomatoes, havebeenassociated with
improved cardiovascular health and
2. Pizzaisanancientfoodsource—cheeseand anti-oxidant-richtomatoesonbreadfueled
the Roman legions.
3. Matt McClellan, founderofthe Pizza Diet, lost25poundsin30dayseatingaslice
of pizzaevery 2 1/2 to 3 hours. He also
lowered his cholesterol by 86 points and his
body fat by 10%.
4. “Thereisnoneedtodeprive yourself. Followthe‘caloriesin
If you eat aslice of
pizza, keep moving.”
— Kelly Murphy, certified
personal trainer and women’s
5. Breakthroughsinpizzacrustsourcing– whole-grainandancestral-blended
dough and sprouting, naturally
sweet grains—reflects the next frontier
in pizza baking.
6. Manyindependentpizzeriasaround thecountryareputtingrenewedfocuson
locallysourced ingredients, including
organic toppings and all-natural meats.
7. “It’snothardtomakepizzapartofa reasonableandbalancedmeal.
A couple of slices of pizza with asalad or
some fruit and a non-sugary drink offer a
— Diane Zych, registered dietitian, and certified diabetic
educator with BJC HealthCare in St. Louis